Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Europa League Final - Liverpool Vs Sevilla 18th May 2016 - Basel St Jakob Stadium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europa League Final - Liverpool Vs Sevilla 18th May 2016 - Basel St Jakob Stadium

We'll win it four times we'll win it four times........ In Basel we'll win it four times.

I am so excited to watch a European Final after a 9 year break. I honestly think its ours to lose, Sevilla have the track record but all runs must come to an end some time.

3-1 to Liverpool, Sturridge hattrick, have that.

How you feeling today Red Man? About as upset as me I should imagine What the hell happened in the 2nd half? We absolutely fell apart The problem with opting for youth as a policy is you lack the personalities on the pitch to sort things out when the going gets tough There was no discipline at all from the team after Sevilla scored the equaliser Heads went and the in-game management was poor I'm also not sure what Klopp was playing at Their second was the most predictable of goals possible but he didn't do anything to stop it from happening Where was the substitution? Where was Henderson or Allen or even Lucas? The better team won sadly

Comment

Working...
    X